Daily prayer (Dinasari Vazhipadu) starts at 4.00 am
Poojas can be booked online. Visit https://pooja.gnanananda.org to book Poojas online.
Mani Mandabam (Vishnu Sahasranamam Parayanam)
Adhistanam Pooja (Evening)
6.00 pm – 6.45 pm
Makara vilaku and Maha Arathi (Evening)
6.45 pm – 7.00 pm
Vadamalai (Gnana Anjaneyar and Gnana Bhairavar)
7.00 pm – 7.30 pm
1. DEEPA JYOTHI (Time: 5:30 am): Unmarried girls who wish to be considered for Deepa Jyothi should come in saree / half-saree / pavadai (full skirt). Wear ear ornament (ear ring), bangles and neck chain and be present in the Pada Puja Hall at the prescribed time. Kindly wear bangles in both the hands (no wristwatch please). Devotees can contact the office for information. Dress code for Adhistanam Pradakshinam is same as DEEPA Jyothi.
2. Devotees participating especially in Ganapathi Homam and Paada Pooja should please be present for the Biksha Vandanam (Paada Pooja) by the prescribed time. On regular days Ganapathi Homacommences at 6.00 am. and Paada pooja at 7.15 am.
PLEASE CHECK THE GANAPATHI HOMAM & PAADA POOJA TIME WITH THE OFFICE STAFF ON FESTIVAL DAYS.
3. Dress code for participating in Ganapathi Homam and Pada Pooja: Gents & boys should wear dhothi with angavastram towel, and NOT wear pants / pyjamma and shirt/ banian. Ladies/girls should wear saree / half-saree / pavadai to perform Paada Pooja. No other dress will be permitted.
4. Please make payment for Poojas and donations at office and collect receipt for all the offerings made.
5. If you have not received the Pooja Prasadams or receipts kindly get in touch with the office staff
6. Intimate your change of address either in the register available at the office or through email/letter.
7. While in the Ashram premises, avoid using mobile phones and put them in silent mode.
8. Coffee @6.00 am & 4.00 pm; Lunch @ 10.15 am & Dinner @ 7.30 pm.
9. Videography is not allowed. Photography is permitted only with prior permission.
10. Thulabaram may not be performed during festival days and Aradhana Period. Please check with office before booking for Thulabaram during Festival/ Aradhana days
As per Tamilnadu Government Announcement, the Ashram will be open for devotees from September 1st onwards. The government has released Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for devotees visiting temples. We request devotees to abide by the rules and regulations in the Standard Operating Procedure.
Devotees are requested to call the ashram office to pre-book their poojas and stay at the ashram. To prevent the spread of the COVID virus through the public, it has been decided to restrict the number of Devotees visiting Thapovanam for some time, and hence the pre-booking is a necessity.
Please call at least two days ahead of time to book your stay at Ashram. Please travel to Thapovanam only after obtaining due permission from the office.